Fri, 24 Sept|
The Foundation Clinic
Certified Professional Recovery Coach | Johannesburg and Online
3-Day Intensive Live Workshop and Eight Weeks of Online Classes
Where & When
24 Sept 2021, 09:00 SAST – 26 Sept 2021, 14:30 SAST
The Foundation Clinic, 41 Pretoria St, Oaklands, Sandton, 2192, South Africa
What does the U-ACT Recovery Coach course include?
- Three-day intensive training workshop in Johannesburg
- Eight weeks of live, online classes via Zoom (Sundays @ 10:00am - 12:00pm SAST)
Train as an addiction recovery coach and support individuals, families, groups, communities and organisations to create systemic wellness and authentic meaning and purpose.
In this training you will be:
• Exploring recovery perspectives for drug abuse, mental health and co-occurring conditions.
• Identifying diverse and varied pathways to recovery.
• Examining the roles and responsibilities of a Recovery Coach, including ethics and boundaries.
• Practicing coaching, motivational interviewing techniques and facilitation skills.
• Learning & practicing how to open and close a coaching conversation, by creating a container, contracting checking in.
• Gaining familiarity with recovery planning tools and coaching templates.
• Experiencing coaching & developing a personal and professional plan.
• Gaining knowledge and understanding of recovery resources.
• Exploring wellness and recovery perspectives, and the development of #RecoveryCapital.
To Book Online: ONLINE RECOVERY COACH REGISTRATION JOHANNESBURG
There are subsidised training offers available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about booking your seat.