Fri, 02 Sept|
Certified Professional Recovery Coach
Be Part of the Solution!
Where & When
02 Sept 2022, 09:00 – 04 Sept 2022, 15:00
Johannesburg, 41 Pretoria St, Oaklands, Johannesburg, 2192, South Africa
WHAT DOES THE U-ACT RECOVERY COACH COURSE INCLUDE?
- Exploring recovery perspectives for substance abuse, mental health, and co-occurring conditions.
- Identifying diverse and varied pathways to recovery.
- Examining the roles and responsibilities of a Recovery Coach, including ethics and boundaries.
- Practicing coaching, motivational interviewing techniques and facilitation skills.
- Learning and practicing how to open and close a coaching conversation, by creating a container, contracting, and checking in.
- Gaining familiarity with recovery planning tools and coaching templates.
- Experiencing coaching and developing a personal and professional plan.
- Gaining knowledge and understanding of recovery resources.
- Exploring wellness and recovery perspectives, and the development of #RecoveryCapital.
As a Public Benefit Organisation, we are trying to make the training as accessible as possible and therefore we have a sliding fees scale.
- Private/Corporate @ R16,950/person
- NGO/PBO/Charity @ R10,950/person
- Unfortunately, because of the past two years and the impact of COVID, the trust is unable to offer fully subsidised training.
- We are unable to offer full fee subsidisation, but we do offer short-term payment plans of three months.
For more information please feel free to connect with us to discuss booking your seat for this exciting training.
- Nikki Edwards | +27(76)622-4240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leigh-Anne Brierley | +27(67)903-0070 or email@example.com