Johannesburg Certified Professional Recovery Coach (CPRC)
Where & When
What does the U-ACT Recovery Coach course include?
Train as an addiction recovery coach and support individuals, families, groups, communities and organisations to create systemic wellness and authentic meaning and purpose.
In this training you will be:
• Exploring recovery perspectives for drug abuse, mental health and co-occurring conditions.
• Identifying diverse & varied pathways to recovery.
• Examining the roles & responsibilities of a Recovery Coach, including ethics & boundaries.
• Practicing coaching, motivational interviewing techniques & facilitation skills.
• Learning & practicing how to open & close a coaching conversation, by creating a container, contracting checking in.
• Gaining familiarity with recovery planning tools & coaching templates.
• Experiencing coaching & developing a personal & professional plan.
• Gaining knowledge & understanding of recovery resources.
• Exploring wellness & recovery perspectives, and the development of #RecoveryCapital.
There are subsidised training offers available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about booking your seat.